GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service, the general information data of this website is reported:
Responsable: THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA
Address: Calle Einstein, 7 – 28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid
Telephone and contact e-mail: +34 918 077 900 – Comunicacion.Espacio@thalesaleniaspace.com
Registry data: THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, C.I.F. A-78989670 Registered in Madrid, SPAIN, Book 19.673, Page 212, Section 8, Record M-29807
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Website users
Access to the Website attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting from that moment, fully and without any reservation, these general conditions.
The use of certain services offered on this Website will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood to be accepted by the mere use of said services.
Users are authorized to view, print and partially download the content of the Website only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That is compatible with the purposes of the Website.
- That it be done with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited .
- That none of the related content on the Website is modified.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the Website is used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
Both the access to the Website and the unauthorized use that may be done of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
THALES ALENIA SPACE SPAIN , SA shall not be liable in any case for the use that users could make of the Web site or its contents, or damages that may result from it.
4. Operation and availability of the website
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications any updates to the information contained in the Website, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access.
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Website;
- A malfunction of the browser;
- The use of outdated versions.
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties outside of THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the users or in the electronic documents and files stored on their systems. Consequently, THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA will not be responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of said viruses or elements.
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA uses various measures to protect its Website against third-party computer attacks. However , THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may have access to the type of use of the Website that the user makes or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Consequently, THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA will not be liable in any way for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Website or its content, nor that it is updated. THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA will carry out, as long as there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute and as soon as it has notice of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors , reestablish communication and update content.
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website or any of its contents at any time and without prior notice.
5. Content and quality of service
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked on the Website, provided they are unrelated to it.
In the event that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal or damage property or rights of the user, a client or a third party liable for compensation, and, in In particular, they consist of:
- Activities or content that may be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or content that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- Activities or contents that put in danger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and to the principle of non – discrimination and the protection of health and children.
You may inform THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA , however, receipt of said communication will not imply recognition for the purposes of the liability provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Service of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA is not responsible for the lack of utility or suitability for a specific use of this Website. Nor is it responsible for the damages and / or losses that the user may suffer due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance, as well as any errors or omissions that the contents of this Website may suffer, although it undertakes to periodically verify and monitor its contents and information.
Any third-party link to the Web page must be to its home page, being expressly prohibited “deep links”, ” framing ” and any other use of the contents of the Web site, in favor of unauthorized third parties.
Through this Website the user may access third party websites. The presence of such links is merely informative, not constituting in any case an invitation to contract products or services that are offered on the destination Website. The user will access the content under their sole responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them. THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages caused by accessing such links .
In the event that THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA has effective knowledge that the information or activity to which it is referred from said links is illegal or constitutes a crime or may damage property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, it will act with the diligence necessary to delete or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA is the owner of the texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different software elements of this Website, as well as of the industrial and intellectual property rights related to the contents that are included in it.
Access to this website does not grant the user any right or ownership of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the corporate elements.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual or industrial property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify such circumstance to THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA at the address C/ Einstein 7, 28760, Tres Cantos SPAIN, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, they must indicate the representation under which they act.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual or industrial property rights and their location on the website.
- Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is held responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is your sole responsibility.
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA can collect personal data and user information through forms on the Website for storage or use. In each of the forms in which personal data is collected, the user will receive the mandatory information on data protection .
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA undertakes to treat the user’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. The user agrees to keep the data that, where appropriate, provide duly updated, being responsible for the damages caused as a result of the lack of veracity, accuracy or validity of the data provided.
Cookies are text files sent to the browser through a Web server. The browser returns them unchanged to the server reflecting a memory of past events in the http transactions in order to record user activities during its navigation. These files contain a series of information (from access passwords to display settings or preferred language ) about the configuration of the Website in order to facilitate your next visit, making it more efficient . Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
The uses of cookies are generally the following:
- Keep track of users: When, on a web page, we accept the option to save username and / or password, these data are saved in a cookie so that you do not have to be entering them for each page of the server since the HTTP protocol does not have the ability to store this data. We must always bear in mind that what is identified in these cases is a connection between the computer and the web page, not between a specific person and the web page.
- Customize the appearance of the website according to user preferences. Personalization includes both presentation and functionality.
- Provide Access to users who have previously registered for the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively for them without having to register for each visit.
In any case, for the cookies to be used by THALES ALENIA SPACE SPAIN, SA , the User shall accept them by expressly clicking on the box understood presented at the beginning of the web navigation, in the same way the user may reject their use . You can also configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies sent by the Website.
9. Social networks
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA pages and profiles will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user .
THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services or any other purpose.
The regulations of Social Networks allow and reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the corporate social network, inappropriate content.
In case of any incident, doubt or query related to this Website or the services provided by THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, SA, you can contact us by email by writing to the following email Comunicacion.Espacio@thalesaleniaspace.com .
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation. Users submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid for any actions that may be exercised derived from the provision of the Website service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application and compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein, except that the user is a consumer in which case, the applicable court and legislation will be those of their domicile .